Monday, August 4, 2008

breaking the habit

I broke the habit. I've been writing on this little piece of interwebs real estate since 9/22/2005 and I never missed a week until this past one. It has been a very interesting July for me. I had been sitting on my butt for the past two months just feeling unmotivated and down, then all of a sudden things came together.

Two months ago I finally graduated. It was one of those times when I think to myself, "well now that's done with.... what in hell am I going to do now?" It was great that I got that huge step out of the way, but I ended up sitting on my ass pretty much right off bat. I figured I deserved some sort of vacation. Sure I looked around for jobs but I was picky. I had a grand total of 1 interview in the whole process.

I had roughly two months of sitting on my ass and do nothing. Well maybe not "nothing". I did get around to go run. I lost about 7 lbs so far and it really shows. I need to get back into that habit. I liked it. My body adjusted to the exercise and I can do it forever. I need to work on my play list though.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? I found my way back!

    You've never missed a week of blogging until just recently? Quite impressive.

    How is everything panning out with that one particular interview??

    Good grief I hate not having a cell..thumbs miss texting.

    Congrats on the loss, and finding your exercise groove. I wish I could some kind of motivation, to run...darn, to do anything.

    ReplyDelete